Saturday, December 8, 2012

EDM Magazines Galore

Ever since I got on the electronic music bandwagon, I have been reading lots of materials mainly magazines. No, not PDF's but real paper . Because I work with a netbook with a really small screen, it is really inconvenient for me to read PDF's. That is why almost every week, I head to the second hand bookstore for electronic magazines and ever since then, I have quite a collection. From the electronic edition of the Rolling Stones to Spin, I try to get my hands on every sweet smelling magazine I could find. They are like collectible comic books that I can't help but reading over and over again.

Take a look at what we have:







I also love skateboarding, might as well include them.


.
Up until now whenever it's pay day, I usually scavenge the depths of bookstores to find treasures like these. It may not be much for most of you but it is like finding an oil reserve whenever I get my hands on these.

Anyways, I'll see you next post. Maybe I can share some electronic music that I made. It's a working progress and I'm making sure that you guys would love it as well.

the Mad Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment